Thursday, December 10, 2015

Seasons

Wow!!!

This season is a little more chaotic than I thought it was.

Let's see, what's going on in my world?  I got a new baseline mammogram and it had no discernible signs of cancer so I got the free and clear.  Woo hoo!!!!  That made me an incredibly happy girl.  I am still bouncing off the walls.

I am evaluating business options that fit with my life.  Yes, I am going to pursue the voice acting career path.  I ordered a new mic and filter this week that should be here next week.  Super excited.  Once I get that I will sign up with Voices.com or some similar organization so I can have visibility to more job opportunities.  I really liked the idea of just doing audio books until I saw that the vast majority of titles needing voices are in direct conflict with my values.  There are some but I don't know the books with morals and integrity market has enough work available to keep me working.  

I am looking at other things too and I look forward to sharing them with you soon.  

Debating taking my blog to Wordpress and actually blogging regularly.  So many thoughts in my head and my blog sounds like the place to take them to.  Wouldn't you agree?  

Anyways, it's late and I just wanted to say hi and I haven't forgotten about my sweet lil blog.  

More tomorrow when I am awake more.  

Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment