Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Breathing Made Easier

Today I met with my care team and let me just say, THEY ARE AMAZING!  I am so blessed to have had my bestest friend by my side, taking notes, making sure all my questions had answers.  And then my care nurse, Susan, is so sweet and caring and fun and so very on top of things.  She made sure I had everything I needed all day.

I met with Susan, and the surgeon and the radiologist and the oncologist.  I had another biopsy of a second region where there are some calcifications.  I scheduled surgery.  We are hoping and praying it is just a lumpectomy but will call it by ear after we have the pathology report on today's biopsy.

I have a plan and am feeling very positive.

As those closest to my know, I am very worried about piling up a huge debt as I worked very hard to pay off everything and live debt free.  They are looking for the best resources and options for me and putting a plan in place to help lessen that worry.

I can live with the results of today's meeting.  I am encouraged.

I can't begin to tell you how much better I feel having a plan in place and details of what has invaded my body.  It is stage 0 so this is good.  It is contained.  Very good.  Slow growing.  Even better.

Lots of appointments and information still to come but I am confident and comfortable that this is a very temporary road and I will be free of it in a very short time.

Once this is done, then I can turn this into the fun blog I started it with the thoughts of it being.

Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment