Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Changes I want

Hi again.   Welcome back.  And if this is your first time or you've been here a hundred times before, I'm glad you're here.

I am a very ambitious person with a big vision.  Problem is I tend to bite off more than I can chew and then get overwhelmed or frustrated and upset with myself, give up and feel defeated.  That is not a fun way to live.  And I believe in Chalene Johnson's idea of having a Crazy, Ridiculous, Amazing, Fun-Filled Life  (CRAFFL).  Hope I got that right Chalene.

So right now I am going through Chalene's 30 Push challenge and today is day 3, goal setting.  Making AMAZING goals for what I want to accomplish and how I want my life to look.  In her 30 day Push she teaches you how to make those goals a reality.  Application is key.  I love that she says if you are taking info in and learning and learning but never applying...STOP!  Implement what you learn.

10 Goals sounds easy enough, right? I had the hardest time because I kept reigning myself back.  I didn't want to think too big because I didn't want to disappoint myself or worse, share them and then have people know that I failed.

I'll share a few of the 10 here...no not all 10, I'm not that brave yet.  Keep in mind that we're supposed to write them as if they're happening so here it goes.

1) I am gainfully self employed and my schedule is mine to decide.

2) My boys and I have taken 2 nice vacations.

3) I drive a completely paid for 2010 Ford Mustang.

4) I have a fully funded emergency fund.

5) I am a fit and healthy size 8.

6) I wake up smiling.

7) I am generous with my time and money, supporting local organizations that have a huge impact in line with my priorities which are sharing Jesus love and supporting families.

Yep, completing those would be crazy and amazing and I would be off the hook excited to be living that life.

I know these goals are going to take work and I'm willing to put in the work to have that kind of life.  A week from now I'm supposed to write a new list of goals without looking at today's list and as things fall off and adjust I am supposed to run with it.  This shall be interesting.

I can't wait!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment