Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm BAAACCCCKKKKKKK

Oh my!  I didn't mean to start this and then disappear, leaving you hanging. 




After diagnosis and 2 biopsies, 2 surgeries, an accidental severe sunburn that put off the start of radiation by 2 weeks and then 5 weeks of radiation treatments, I have felt slightly rung out and run down.  I am used to being active, especially on beautiful days.  I have lived on my couch resting when not at work, treatment or other required living events. 


I am declaring today that I am going to regain my life and get my energy back and start celebrating that I am done with cancer. 


Time to hit my goals and to do things that make me happy.  I am going back to writing and start recording and enjoying the people that God has abundantly blessed me with.  I am not going to stand by timidly as life moves on.  I am going to live fully and do things daily that make me happy and give me joy!


I am starting to take steps daily to bring me to my goals.  They aren't going to happen until I am intentional and as that is my word for the year it is time to start moving in it.  I intentionally worked with my son to help him get to grade level work at school as that is something he struggles with.  I intentionally did everything I needed to in order to fight breast cancer.  Now I am going to get intentional about getting the life I want to live.  I want life that will make me happy to have lived when I look back at the end of my days. 


So that is what you are going to see more of on my blog.  What am I doing?  Why am I doing it?  What do I want my life to look at.  This is my accountability.  This is me being vulnerable. 


I want to be interactive.  Leave comments, good, bad and anywhere in between.  If you see me heading for a cliff, call out to me.  Let me know if you see something I don't.  Let me know if I'm encouraging you or stressing you out. 


Let's do this together and get to where we want our lives to be. 


I believe in me and I believe in you!


Loves!!!


#back #cancerfree  #startingfresh  #livingintentionally  #beingintentional 

No comments:

Post a Comment